KM Recruitment is a specialist national recruiter with over 35 years combined experience of recruiting nationally for the Welfare to Work and Work Based Learning sectors.
Our unique consultative approach ensures that each of our candidates and clients receives a fully informed service and are equipped as best as possible throughout the process to securing employment and fulfilling vacancies.
Posts for which we recruit on a regular basis include: (not limited to)
- Trainee/Qualified Assessors (all occupational areas)
- IQA / Internal Verifiers (all occupational areas)
- Functional Skills / Key Skills Tutors
- Foundation Learning Tutors / Vocational Tutors / Traineeship Tutors
- Employability / Job Search Tutors
- Basic Skills / Skills for Life / ESOL Tutors
- Sales: WBL & W2W Business Development / Employer Engagement / Recruiters
- Senior appointments across WBL / W2W: Operations Directors, Area Managers / Centre Managers / Training Managers / Sales & Account Managers / Bid & Contract Managers / Traineeship Coordinators
We offer a quality driven, efficient and professional recruitment service and hold an exceptional track record in terms of:
- CV to interview and interview to placement ratios
- Vacancy fulfilment
- Successful completion of the probationary period
This is predominantly due to the time that we invest with Recruiting Managers to really understand the vacancy, individual needs, location, team and our commitment to briefing candidates thoroughly prior to CV submission.