At KM Education Recruitment, we provide a structured process to assist our candidates in finding the right job / career path.
Right from the initial point of contact, through to placement, our candidates can expect to receive independent advice and guidance, rigorous recruitment and support processes, and above all clear communication.
In return we expect our candidates to be honest with us, provide us with accurate information and to keep us advised of any changes to their circumstances and availability.
As a candidate of KM we will:
- Put you first: we will always discuss your needs and expectations for your next career move.
- Offer CV advice: provide help and advice with constructing your CV to best showcase your experience, skills and qualifications.
- Provide role comparisons: we will conduct a full package and job role breakdown to assist you in making an informed decision in relation to vacancies we have.
- Fully brief you: we will equip you with as much information as possible including information about the client company, job description and person specification together with details of the salary/package and location of work for each role.
- Manage the interview process: as a minimum, we will provide details of the interview date, time and location, the name of the interviewer, the likely duration of the interview and any relevant information about the format of the interview / nature of questions.
- Provide interview preparation: we will offer you valuable interview preparation and advice which covers tips, pointers, dos and don’ts! We know the most common interview questions and how best to answer these. Should your interview include Literacy and Numeracy assessments we will provide you with help and links to practice tests and revision sites.
- Manage the offer: Congratulations! Our work doesn’t stop there; we play a key part in negotiating and confirming your offer. There may well be delicate conversations required in regards to finalising salary, role, geographical area and start date. We will act on your behalf with professionalism to ensure all details are confirmed and all parties are happy.
- Provide feedback: we will keep you informed of the progress of your application at all times. Should an application be unsuccessful we will provide constructive feedback which is vital for preparing for future interviews.
Register your CV with us and KM will get in touch as soon as suitable roles come up in your area!